Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Dry Dock


Hello,

 I have been hearing many rumors circulate and it is my thought to ease your mind…I still plan to paddle:)..I am currently in a doctor imposed dry dock…I am having a few medical issues and they say it is wiser that I remain on land at the moment…
 
Needless to say I am having major saltwater withdrawals….I have waxed and washed both boats and gone through my gear…taken another safety class…helped other paddlers with maps and info…I am going buggy…The weather has been really crappy over the last few weeks- I keep telling myself that I could not paddle anyway….I so want to though…
 
I hope to be back in the water by my birthday…I see doc on Friday and hope she gives me the okay…I will keep you posted

Your Girly Pirate,

Captain D

No comments:

Post a Comment