Friday, March 16, 2012

The Count Down has Begun


Mates! Gather Round!

At the moment I look at the calendar and find we have 59 Days until launch…there is much work to be done before we get underway…

I will be see massage patients until the 10th of may…due to a heavy practice schedule all appointments must be confirmed 24 hours in advance (813)907-6279…I have called all the clients and let them know I will be down from 5/10- 8/15/12…I have the best patients- they are full of encouragement…I am blessed

All issues with American Boudica Publishing will be handled by Chris Bilton of Rotherham until 8/20/12…Chris is also working with me on the Paddle project and I am blessed with the support of him and his wife Rose…for that matter the entire Bilton family:)

I will continue classes while on the paddle…this will be a little stressful, but I am ornery and know I can handle it…I am sure since I have made it clear to the school, that the teacher is aware of the unusual circumstance and willing to work with me…my school is a very awesome place

Those in the circle of Boudica can stop by to see me if you need me, but services will not be held until Mabon…Thank you for the good energy…I feel the love, support and worry…I will be home before you know it



It is almost here…can you feel it

A week ago I took Janis to Weeki Wachee…the manager was kind of on the rude side of life…Janis and I ignored his lack of manners…we got into the yak and paddled…she was so tickled…it is a beautiful river…I am sad that I will not see it for a while






Our next stop was Hudson Beach…what a freakin great paddle…Yum Yum had been missing the water…we paddled out until a boater stopped me and asked if I knew I was 10 miles out…needless to say I laughed and paddled back to shore…it just went so fast and so easy




Saturday of last week was play practice…it went much faster than I thought it would…I need to pick up Wilma’s parts from Jessie…I also need to get a spare tire for both Wilma and Betty…the website is up to date and I have started marketing the trip...so much to be done and no time to do it:)

All the parts are bought, but I need help with gas and food…please- even if it is only a quarter…Please donate…you can do so through any Sun Trust Bank in the country or through the mail or through PayPal…if you do not think I will make it call Trish or Lil at the shelter and pledge a penny a mile (352)521- 3358 - if I do make it you will only owe $13.50…if you believe in what I am going to accomplish- help me…donate…Maybe you can’t do this trip- Aye, but I can…I will use this paddle to stand up for battered and abused women…May 15 will be here soon…what will you be doing???



Captain D

No comments:

Post a Comment